Tuesday, August 28, 2012

OHH The Dreams I Had


I actually thought Gilgamesh was going to be a difficult book to read, understand, and that it was going to be a little boring or at least that it wasn’t going to be the kind of book I like. But after reading some of it I found out that it was nothing like I thought, it could be a little confusing sometimes,  but it’s still fun to read.

Throughout tablets IV and V Gilgamesh has some dreams at night and  wakes up wanting to know what they mean, Enkidu always listens to these dreams and  tells him their fortunate. I could relate this to my own life because often times I wake up because of a dream, but when I wake up sometimes I don’t want to know what it means I just want to put it aside and see how life goes. Some other times I really want to know what it means and maybe even why a dreamed that and not any other thing. A question that I  would like the book  to answer  would  be knowing  what the meaning of the dreams are  and if they’re really fortunate like Enkindu says. 

No comments:

Post a Comment